More game controller mods and builds....

White PS4 Dual Shock with added push buttons for L3 and R3

HORI Real Arcade Pro fitted with switch sockets and surface buttons on/off switch. Rear view.

HORI Real Arcade Pro arcade stick, fitted with an analogue stick with easy grip sponge tennis ball top.

Two Xbox One white Joypad controllers lightened sticks and fitted with discrete switch sockets for Co-Pilot use.

A batch of custom controllers I've built recently include a PS4 Dual Shock with low-profile low-pressure push buttons in the grips for L3 and R3.

There's an arcade stick fitted with an analogue joystick, switch sockets, on/off switch for surface buttons and lots of custom modes including a nice first-person exploration mode I tweaked with thanks to a suggestion from Francis Binnie at SpecialEffect. Hope to get a D.I.Y. guide up for this before too long. My friend Shaz is borrowing this and said it was "as smooth as butter" using the Ultimarc U360 stick.

There's also a pair of adapted Xbox One controllers with switch sockets, lightened joysticks designed to be used together with Co-Pilot simultaneous play modes.

Labels:

1 Responses to 'More game controller mods and builds....'

  1. # Blogger I know the nervous walking...

    These mods intrigue a future version of me. I've chosen which system (PS 3) to purchase, so the next steps are an exercise in patience. My hands challenge me a bit(faulty brain) but I still want to have some fun. Thanks for showing me some possibilities!
    @0bstacular  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation