One Switch Driving (Need for Speed Rivals)


"This works great! Never thought I could do a driving game ever again, but now I can.....I've got need for speed perfect for me." So pleased to receive these messages from Colin McDonnell this weekend and his video above.

Colin took the previously detailed two-switch mode, and by tweaking the speed of the car, and steering, got it working well for him. This particular set-up was supported by SpecialEffect, building on my free to share One Switch Pulse system.

Huge thanks to Clive Galway for improving UCR so much which helps this to work as it does.


Image of a Bugatti Veyron police car in front of a pack of other cars. One Switch icon in top right corner.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to 'One Switch Driving (Need for Speed Rivals)'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation